Tennis camp in Tenerife
11-18.03 (saturday - saturday)
How about going to Tenerife in March and...
– starting each day with a morning yoga session
– training tennis 2 hours a day and have some additional matches in the afternoon
– exploring new places and tasting new dishes in local restaurants
– spending free time with a group of amazing people
– coming back home fully charged with energy and counting down the time to the next camp
If that sounds like a plan we invite you to Tenerife with us!
Hotel Suite Villa Maria *****
– luxurious villas for 6 people with 3 separate rooms and private bathroom in each of them
– each villa has its own private pool
– just 100 meters from the courts where we will have our tennis sessions
– 800 meters to a beach
– 9,2 on booking.com (400 reviews)
Tenerifa Top Training (T3)
– professional tennis (and sport in general) facility
– players like Iga Świątek, Dominic Thiem or Ernest Gulbis used to train there during preseason
– 7 hard courts
– indoor and outdoor gym
– swimming pool and football field
– one of our coaches will be from T3 Academy
– apart from regular camp trainings, we will do some optional matches in the evenings
It is super useful tool to spot technical flows and improve it. You will pick the shot that troubles you the most, and we will record it and analyze it together.
We will do video analysis twice during our camp
Tenerife Camp Cup - doubles tournament
We cannot imagine camp without doubles tournament.
It is a time to check newly gained tennis skills during camp trainings.
We will fight for some great rewards so emotions will be high 🙂
On the last training before tournament, we will focus on doubles game to make sure everybody knows how to poach and adjust position during match
Padel is second (after soccer) most popular sport in Spain.
And it’s getting more and more popular worldwide so it’s definitely worth having a try.
During a camp we will participate in padles trainings and have some camp padle camp tournament.
Tenerife has a lot to offer and during our camp you should do:
– Teide trekking
– Siam park
– do some bicycle trips around
How our camps look like?
We have already done more than 20 camps. Have a look at videos below and see what is awaiting for you.
In case you don’t understand Polish, please turn on subtitles 🙂
What campers say about our camps?
" If only I had somebody to come with..."
Take it easy.
Many times people came to our camps now knowing anybody.
They were leaving knowing everybody 🙂
Accommodation with breakfasts
Yoga and stretching
Video analysis, Camp Cup, padel training
Sun, evening integrations
Not included in price:
food (apart from breakfasts)
How to sign up for the camp?
To sign up for the camp fill the form below. We will send you a contract and ask for 30% of advance.
The rest of the price has to be paid 1 month before the camp starts.